Please take care of your Chromebook over the summer break. Store it in a cool place, out of sunlight and away from liquid, pets and younger siblings. If you lost your charger, you can Inbox Mrs. Finley and I'll order a new one for you. Your parents will get a bill for $25 in MySchoolBucks.com and your charger will be waiting for you in the fall.
Tune-Up & Troubleshooting Tips
A good time to get organized? Spend a few minutes to clean up your files from the 21-22 school year. Troubleshooting Tips for Chromebooks: If you have issues over the summer, there are a few things you can do to fix it yourself.
6 EASY steps to be ready for school each day
- FEED Your Chromebook Electricity EVERY NIGHT. ---> Plug in Chromebook before bedtime EVERY NIGHT for overnight (and weekend) charging. Ninja Tip: Plug & charge on the RIGHT SIDE - charges faster & better.
- Bring your FULLY CHARGED Chromebook and charging cord to school every day.
- Bring your wired headphones to school every day for testing & regular student use.
- UPDATE Your Chrome Browser
- ALLOW ALL COOKIES -- Yum!
- On your Chrome browser, at the top right, click the THREE Snowman DOTS
- Choose Settings at the bottom
- Click on Privacy and Security
- Click on Cookies and other site data
- Make sure Allow ALL Cookies is selected ---> Because we want ALL the Cookies! Yum! (This helps with Google integration and other important websites)
- Clear Cache & Cookies
Good Job -- High 5!
Canvas Chrome Browser Tune-Ups
PS. Take care of those Chromebooks * They are not waterproof nor made from metal. (Screens crack! Close them in backpacks.)