The MVMS Library is now open for curbside book checkout starting this Wednesday, January 13.
- Students can make book requests using this Google form starting today:
MVMS Library Book Curbside Book Checkout Form
- The deadline for weekly book checkout requests is Monday at 3:00. Books entered after Monday at 3:00 will not be checked out to students until the following week.
- Students must check the Canvas Inbox to be sure their requests could be filled.
- The book cart will be available outside the main entrance daily from 7:30-3:00 during regular in-session school days for convenience. Keep in mind new book requests will not be added to the cart until Wednesday mornings.
- The book cart will not be available during inclement weather. Please email Mrs. Finley to double check: email@example.com
- Books will be available in bags labeled with student names. Books drop-offs can also be placed on the same cart, or a second cart depending on the volume of book requests.
- If books are not picked up by Monday of the following week, they will be checked in and returned to the shelves.
- All books will sit for 7 days before check-in/checkout and are handled with gloves. Safety protocols will be followed closely. Please wear a mask when accessing the book cart.
- Students can find library books by searching our book catalog: MVMS Book Catalog
Keep Reading Mount View!