• Registration opens Sunday, February 12th at noon at Girls on the Run of Central Maryland's WEBSITE
• Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• The program is for girls in 6th- 8th grade.
• Classes begin the week of March 19th and will meet twice a week for approximately 10 weeks.
• Cost $150 (scholarships available)
**Maximum enrollment is 16 girls per school. Additional slots pending availability of volunteer coaches.
**Heart & Sole is Girls on the Run’s new program for middle school girls! Heart & Sole creates a positive, structured space for middle school girls to learn about themselves, explore new ideas, cultivate empathy, strengthen connections and develop life skills that will help them as they move through adolescence and beyond. At Girls on the Run, we believe that adolescents bring a lot to the table. We also know that girls at this age often sort through conflicting messages about their worth, their abilities and their value. Our middle school program helps girls develop the skills to tune into their own truths and to unleash their power to live confidently and joyfully. The program combines training for a 5k (3.1 miles) celebratory event at the conclusion of the season.
For more information about the program, scholarships, to register, or find other locations please visit www.gotrcentralmd.org or contact us at:
Address: 9150 Rumsey Rd. Suite A7 Columbia, MD 21045