Registrations and Withdrawals

Tue, 06/20/2017 - 12:55pm

How do you enroll your child at Mount View Middle School?

A guide to enrollment and registration can be found here on the HCPSS Website.  You can download the registration packet here.

Students must be registered by their custodial parent, and must provide the following during the registration appointment:

  • Custodial parent's picture ID
  • Signed, original lease or deed
  • One of the following with the parent's name and address :
    • current non cellular phone bill
    • current gas and electric bill
    • current cable bill
  • Student's proof of birth( birth certificate, pasport/visa, physician's certificate, baptismal or church certificate, hospital certificate, parent's affidavit, birth registration.)
  • Proof of custody (divorce settlement papers, court papers, adoption papers)
  • Students proof of immunization

If you are new to Howard County and were born outside of the US and/or need ESOL services, please contac the International Student Registration Center for assessment and registration at 410.313.1525 or 410.313.7102.

before the student is officially enrolled.

Any deviation from the state requirements must be approved by the HCPSS Office of Pupil Personnel 

Howdo you withdraw your student from Mount View Middle School?

Please print and complete the Notice of Student Withdrawal and drop it off in the Main Office between the hours of 8am and 2:30pm.

PDF iconNotice of Student Withdrawal.pdf

To make an appointment for Registration, please call 410.313.5545 between the hours of 8am and 2:30pm.