Date: Tuesday December 11th, 2018
Time: 2:30pm - Varies depending on student advancement in the competition.
Parents need to be available for pickup at 4:00pm.
- Students will answer a series of questions related to United States and World geography.
- The top three finishers will receive prizes.
- The first place finisher will be given the opportunity to take the state competition qualifying test in January, 2018.
- Student in all grade levels are encouraged to participate.
- Parents/families are welcome to attend.
Download the permission form here:Geo Bee Perm Slip 2018.pdf
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 2:30pm to 4:00pm